Sunday, April 27, 2008

Joining the Blogging World


Hello. I am finally joining the world of blogging. I would like to use this blog to post ideas, and reflections about my art therapy practice. In my work I use focusing, somatic experiencing, mindfulness and meditation as well as expressive art, sand tray and play therapy. I am presently working on a paper exploring how 'change' happens in therapy and how my clients have 'changed' me.
I have worked as an art therapist for nine years in Victoria, B. C. and I have just moved to the prairies. I am opening a private practice in June. I am living and working in Regina SK, which is a big transition for me after living most of my life by the ocean. Since last September most of my therapy work has happened online or on the phone. This has been an interesting and very rich way to explore working with clients.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails