Thursday, July 24, 2008
From a Buddhist point of view, the Pali word which we translate in English as gratitude is katannuta. The word katannuta consists of two parts: kata which means that which has been done, especially that which has been done to one, to oneself, and annuta which means knowing or recognizing. So katannuta means knowing or recognizing what has been done to one, that is to say knowing and recognising what has been done to one for one's benefit.
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Photo Therapy
- Which view will I pick??????
- Embracing Your Inner Critic
- Reflecting on the last 48 hours through a therapeu...
- Five good things on a Sunday morning
- Reflecting on Creativity
- Art Therapy: Group Therapeutic Art
- Reflecting on Creating Art in a Group Setting
- Painting Retreat
- ▼ July (11)