Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I have just finished a week long painting retreat held in Bruno Saskatchewan at a monastery called Saint Theresa's. We had large studios with high ceilings, big windows and beautiful old fixtures. Everyday we painted, meditated, laughed, shared stories, cultures, and wine. I ran on the country roads in Bruno accompanied by bright yellow canola fields and a bigger then life baby blue sky. We had lots of workshops; a creativity workshop given by me, an encaustic workshop given by Ann, live models, opportunities to indulge in plein-air painting, singing and piano playing. It was divine. If I wasn’t already in love with the Saskatchewan sky and landscape, this trip sealed it for me. I can’t wait to return next year.
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Photo Therapy
- Which view will I pick??????
- Embracing Your Inner Critic
- Reflecting on the last 48 hours through a therapeu...
- Five good things on a Sunday morning
- Reflecting on Creativity
- Art Therapy: Group Therapeutic Art
- Reflecting on Creating Art in a Group Setting
- Painting Retreat
- ▼ July (11)