Friday, April 10, 2009
Reflecting on money . . .
"Money is the most universally motivating, mischievous, miraculous, maligned, and misunderstood part of contemporary life." -Lynne Twist
Reflect on the attitudes toward money that you have picked up from your birth families, culture, and religious traditions, as well as the feelings you have over having or not having enough money. Your beliefs, habits, and ideals about this medium of exchange say a lot about your deepest longings, fears, and expectations. Money can be a carrier of your best intentions.
Spirituality of Money - Edward Hays
a) First, we should love our money. It is good to have earned it and it is a sign of a job well done.
b) It is an expression of self-love how we use it for ourselves.
c) Who and where you choose to give money to shows how you move through the world, where your energy goes and who and what you are connected to.
d) Money is an expression of your energy.
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Reflecting on self-acceptance
- Reflecting on Wholeness . . .
- Reflecting on optimism . . .
- Today when you pause, reflect on your hands . . .
- Reflecting on Acceptance . . .
- Reflecting on Patience . . .
- Reflecting on change . . .
- Reflecting on money . . .
- Reflect on taking yourself lightly . . .
- Reflecting on Change
- Reflecting on Dreams
- Rules for being Human
- ▼ April (12)