Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Reflecting on self-acceptance
Before we can move to healthier ways, we must be where we actually are. Radical self-acceptance is a connecting, soft, slow, and compassionate way of being. We can help each other. When you see your “sister” beating up on herself, take her weapons away and just hold her.
-Sark in Succulent Wild Woman
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Reflecting on self-acceptance
- Reflecting on Wholeness . . .
- Reflecting on optimism . . .
- Today when you pause, reflect on your hands . . .
- Reflecting on Acceptance . . .
- Reflecting on Patience . . .
- Reflecting on change . . .
- Reflecting on money . . .
- Reflect on taking yourself lightly . . .
- Reflecting on Change
- Reflecting on Dreams
- Rules for being Human
- ▼ April (12)