Thursday, April 16, 2009
Reflecting on Patience . . .
Patience is not only tender, respectful and loving, it is quietly defiant; it knows how to hold its own ground. It has a calm, silent authority that insists by example what must change. It empathizes with pain and suffering but provides a way of going beyond mere endurance. You can trust its strength and wisdom. It moves slowly but it the right pace; it's always there, right behind you, offering you just the help you need. Its power is felt by others; it changes them, too.
The Focusing Connection, November 2007
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Reflecting on self-acceptance
- Reflecting on Wholeness . . .
- Reflecting on optimism . . .
- Today when you pause, reflect on your hands . . .
- Reflecting on Acceptance . . .
- Reflecting on Patience . . .
- Reflecting on change . . .
- Reflecting on money . . .
- Reflect on taking yourself lightly . . .
- Reflecting on Change
- Reflecting on Dreams
- Rules for being Human
- ▼ April (12)