Friday, March 6, 2009
“Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in its course. It will go its own way, meandering here, trickling there. It will find the grooves, the cracks, the crevices. Just follow it. Never let it out of your sight. It will take you."
- Peter Matthiessen
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Deeping the inner relationship with yourself
- Today when you pause, reflect on the choices that ...
- Today when you pause, sit there a little longer . ...
- Reflecting on the choices that we make . . .
- Ways To Reduce Stress at Home and at Work
- Using what is there
- Time for a Rest
- Art Therapy Exercises: Scribble Drawings
- Living Authentically
- The paradox of letting go
- Rediscover the bliss of a child
- Being Soft
- Reflecting on Anger
- Today when you pause, what do you see?
- ▼ March (14)