Sunday, March 8, 2009
Rediscover the bliss of a child
Today rediscover the bliss of a child.
1. Kids are the original masters of being in the moment. Whatever has their attention has their FULL attention. They know instinctively how to focus.
2. Kids don't focus much on end results. For them it's the joy of the journey, discovery and messing about.
3. Kids have no preconceptions. They delight in the tiniest details. For them it's ‘ all new’. They have true beginner's mind.
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Deeping the inner relationship with yourself
- Today when you pause, reflect on the choices that ...
- Today when you pause, sit there a little longer . ...
- Reflecting on the choices that we make . . .
- Ways To Reduce Stress at Home and at Work
- Using what is there
- Time for a Rest
- Art Therapy Exercises: Scribble Drawings
- Living Authentically
- The paradox of letting go
- Rediscover the bliss of a child
- Being Soft
- Reflecting on Anger
- Today when you pause, what do you see?
- ▼ March (14)