Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The paradox of letting go
“The paradox of letting everything go and the mystery of its return express the deeper meaning of the word ‘sacrifice,’ a word that literally means ‘to make sacred.’ When we can trust the quiet calling of our hearts and lay our hopes, dreams and precious attachments on the altar with a willingness to let them go forever, then the whole of our beloved creation will be sanctified and returned to us in ways we never would have imagined!”
— Brenda Sutton
Art Therapy, Somatic Therapy Websites
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (64)
- Deeping the inner relationship with yourself
- Today when you pause, reflect on the choices that ...
- Today when you pause, sit there a little longer . ...
- Reflecting on the choices that we make . . .
- Ways To Reduce Stress at Home and at Work
- Using what is there
- Time for a Rest
- Art Therapy Exercises: Scribble Drawings
- Living Authentically
- The paradox of letting go
- Rediscover the bliss of a child
- Being Soft
- Reflecting on Anger
- Today when you pause, what do you see?
- ▼ March (14)